IBPS Clerk 2018 recruitment notification will be released shortly. As per the official notification of IBPS Clerk, the exam will be tentatively scheduled in September 2018. You can check out the important exam dates, eligibility criteria, total vacancies and also the online application form details. Download the PDF of the official notification of IBPS Clerk recruitment 2018 below-
IBPS Clerk 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- As per the official notification of IBPS Clerk, the minimum and maximum age of the candidate should be 20 and 28 years respectively. This means that the candidate should not have been born earlier than 02/09/1989 and not later than 01/09/1997.
- The candidate should possess a degree in graduation in any discipline from a Government of India recognised university or any equivalent qualification as recognised by the Central government.
- The candidate should possess Proficiency in the local/official language of the state from which he/she wishes to apply.
|1.||PWD Candidates||10 Years|
|2.||Widows, divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||9 Years|
|3.||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 Years|
|4.||Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 1-1-80 to 31-12-89||5 Years|
|5.||Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 Years|
|6.||Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state only)||5 Years|
|7.||Ex-Servicemen / Disabled Ex-Servicemen||3+ Years (If they belong to ST/SC then it is 8 years)|
|8.||Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 Years|
IBPS Clerk 2018 Important Dates
|Name of Event||Important Dates|
|Start of Online Registration||September 2018|
|Closure of Online Registration||October 2018|
|Payment of Application Fees Online||October 2018|
|Download of Call letters for Prelims Exam||November 2018|
|Preliminary Exam of IBPS Clerk 2018||November 2018|
|Result of Preliminary Exam 2018||December 2018|
|Download of Call letter for Mains Exam||January 2019|
|Online Mains Exam||January 2019|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2019|
IBPS Clerk 2018 Selection Procedure
Selection process includes two steps:
- 1st Step: Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) (100 Marks)
- 2nd Step: Main Examination (Objective Type) (200 Marks)
How to Apply Online for IBPS Clerk 2018
- Registration: Firstly, click on the direct link “Apply Online Here” provided above. Now candidates have to click on “Click Here for New Registration” The candidates will have to register themselves by filling the basic information such as name, date of birth, age, email id, gender, category, communication address, mobile number. After successful registration, provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system. Candidates will receive the same via SMS and email.
- Upload Photograph and Signature: Now candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications.
- Filling up Details: Now, candidates have to fill educational qualification and languages. After entering all the details, candidates need to click on “Next” button.
- Pay Application Fee: Now, candidates need to pay application fee. Candidates can pay application fee thru debit card, credit card & net banking. On successful online payment, e-receipt will be generated. Now candidates can take a printout of submitted application form.
IBPS Clerk 2018 Application Fees
You can check out the online application fees for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018 from the table below-
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM Candidates||Rs. 100/-|
|All others||Rs. 600/-|
Mode of Payment:
- Candidates can pay application fee thru online only. Candidates can make the payment thru any credit / debit card or net banking.