SBI Clerk 2018 :State bank of India has announced recruitment of Junior Associates (customer Support & Sales) in state Bank of India conducts Clerk examination in the month of May/June. SBI Clerk 2018 exam notification will be released on 20th January 2018. After that all the interested and eligible candidates may apply for SBI Clerk exam 2018. The qualified applicants of SBI Clerk Prelims will be eligible to appear for SBI Clerk Main examination. The SBI Clerk Main 2018 examination will be held in last week of June 201 (Tentative). The applicants interested in SBI Clerk 2017 can go through this article to know all the important details related to the examination.
SBI conducts online examination for the post of clerk in 2 stages- preliminary & main. The SBI Clerk 2017 will be held most probably in Mrch 2018.
SBI Clerk 2018 Notification
- 1 SBI Clerk 2018 Notification
- 2 SBI Clerk 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 3 SBI Clerk 2018 Important Dates (Released)
- 4 SBI Clerk 2018 Exam Pattern
- 5 Selection Procedure
SBI Clerk 2018 application form will be available from 20th January 2018 to 10th February 2018. after official notice candidate may apply for the same. Check how to apply for SBI Clerk 2018– Click here
SBI Clerk 2018 Eligibility Criteria
(i) For Junior Associates: Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Candidates who are currently in the final Semester/ year of Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview/joining, they will have to produce proof of having passed the Graduation Examination on or before 30 June 2016.
- Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 30 June 2016.
Age: Applicants need to ensure that their age must not be less than 20 years and more than 28 years as on 01 April 2017.
Relaxation in age limit
|PWD (Gen)||10 years|
|PWD (SC/ST)||15 years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 years|
|Applicants domicile in J&K state during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31stDecember 1989||Actual period of service rendered in defence service + 3 years subject to max. age of 50 years|
|Widows, divorced women & women judicially separated from their husbands & who are no remarried||9 years (subject to max age limit of 35 years for gen, 38 years for OBC & 40 years for SC/ST)|
SBI Clerk 2018 Important Dates (Released)
|Online application form will be available||20th January 2018|
|Last date to apply||10th February 2018|
|Admit Card will be available||01st March 2018|
|SBI Clerk 2018 Exam (Preliminary)||March/April 2018|
|Preliminary Exam Result||April 2018|
|Mains Admit Card||26th April 2018|
|Main Exam on||12 May 2018|
|Main Exam Result||Updated Soon|
|Final Result||Updated Soon|
SBI Clerk 2018 Application Fee
- Candidates can pay their Application Fees through online mode only.
- Application Fee can be paid using debit card/credit card/internet banking.
- The Fees once paid will not be refunded.
The Fees Structure of SBI Clerk has been explained below:
|SC/ST/PWD/XS||100/- (Intimation Charges only)|
|General and OBC||600/- (Application Fee including intimation charges)|
How to Apply Online for SBI Clerk 2018
- Interested job hunters who meet the eligibility norms they need to fill SBI Clerk 2018 application form through the official site that is www.sbi.co.in
- Candidates should own a valid e-mail ID and mobile number for correspondence.
- Application form will be available online at SBI official website.
- Fill application form through online mode only
- Submit the application form after completing all necessary steps.
- At the end don’t forget to take print out of form
SBI Clerk 2018 Exam Pattern
For the Candidates appearing in the SBI Clerk 2018 examination, the structure of the exam pattern is described below:
- The candidates will have to sit for an online examination. With a system to solve the question papers.
- The duration for the online written test in the preliminary examination is 1 hour.
- While the duration for the online test in the main examination is 2 hour 40 minutes.
- Keeping in mind the time duration, the candidates will have to solve their papers accordingly.
- SBI Clerk Exam Pattern for Preliminary exam consists of 100 objective questions which need to be solved within 1-hour time duration.
- The exam carries a total of 100 marks.
- The questions will be asked from various sections, including English Language, Numerical Ability and Reasoning Ability.
- Every section will have separate time of 20min each.
- The Candidates will have to qualify in each section.
- The time duration for SBI Clerk Main Examination is 2 hour 40 minutes.
- The exam pattern for SBI Clerk for main examination will consist of 190 objective-type questions of 200 marks.
- The questions will be divided into various sections – General / Financial Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude.
|Preliminary Exam Pattern|
|Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 min|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 min|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 min|
|Main Exam Pattern|
|Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 Minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability &
|Total||190||200||2 Hours 40 Minutes|
|Details of the SBI Clerk Interview will be released soon after the Main Exam.|
- The candidate should remember that there is a negative marking for the wrong answer.
- 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Objective type questions:
- There will be objective type questions in the SBI Clerk Exam.
- There will be objective type questions in each section and the candidates will have to pass in each of the objective tests..
- Candidates who will qualify in the main examination will be placed according to their marks in descending order in respective categories.
- Candidates are required to score a minimum percentage mark as decided by the bank to be considered for final selection.
- Scores obtained by the candidates in Preliminary exam will not be considered for the preparation of the final merit list.
- Only the scores obtained in the Main and Interview will be added for the same
The selection procedure will completely be carried out on the basis of merit list. It includes various stages- online examination with preliminary exam & Main exam and then by the test of official and/or local language & subject to govt. of India approval Interview.