SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018 : State Bank Of India has released the SBI Clerk Junior Associates Admit card for the recruitment of 8301 posts (Customer Support & Sales). It normally gets released within 10 – 15 days prior the commencement of examination. The Admit Card of SBI Clerk will be made available in two stages – Preliminary Examination and Mains Examination. Candidates need to download the admit card through online mode. They need to visit the official website.No hard copy of the SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018 will not be sent to the candidates by post. It is mandatory to take a print out of the Admit Card.
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018 Hall Ticke Dates
All students should notify the dates & schedule mention below; these are important dates which will help students to do their preparations. They should be aware of the exam schedule as it further divided into other various exam & rounds. As millions of students appear for this exam, so selection criteria are tough for all the students to get qualify for this job.
|SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018 Event||Dates|
|Download SBI Clerk 2018 call letters for Pre- Exam Training for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes/ Minority Communities.||March 2018.|
|Download of SBI Clerk 2018 call letters for Online examination – Preliminary.||March 2018|
|Preliminary Exam Date||April 2018.|
|Declaration of Result||May 2018|
How to Download SBI Clerk Admit Card/ Call Letter 2018
- Click on the link mentioned above.
- Or you can go to www.sbi.co.in/careers >> Go to ongoing recruitment >> Select role as ‘Junior Associate’ >> click on the result >> click on “Call Letter for Candidates qualified for Main Exam”.
- To download the SBI Clerk Admit Card – Mains 2016, enter your registration details as one of the below mentioned combinations.
- Registration number & Date of Birth
- Registration number & Password
- Roll number & Date of birth
- Roll number & Password.
- If you have issues downloading, first check the details you are entering are correct.
- If you still have issues, then try accessing through high speed internet late at night (after 9 pm) when internet traffic is less.
Download Here : Admit Card
You can find your assigned date of SBI Clerk Mains Exam 2018 in the SBI Clerk Admit Card – Mains 2016 along with other details such as exam center and time slot. Don’t forget to download the admit card before the last date. No hard copy of SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card will be sent by post.
The Mains Examination is the second phase of the selection procedure for the post of Junior Associate/Junior Agricultural Associate in a clerical cadre. The Mains Exam will be an online objective test consisting of 190 questions and is 2 hours 40 minutes long.
The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) will not be added for the selection and only the marks obtained in Main Examination (Phase-II) will be added to the marks obtained in Interview (Phase-III) for the preparation of final merit list. Final selection will be made on the basis of candidate’s performance in the main examination and interview (if interviews are held) taken together.
Details in SBI Clerk 2018 Admit card
Candidates need to check all the relevant details mentioned in admit card. Details in Admit card should match the details, submitted while filing a registration form. If any error or mistake found in admit card, it needs to be immediately rectified by the students If students forget the admit card in the examination hall, they won’t be able to appear for the exam.
If any error or mistake in admit card, candidates need to immediately rectify it by contacting exam officials.
- Name of the candidate.
- Photograph of the candidate.
- Roll number.
- Application number.
- Post applied for.
- Exam time.
- Exam date.
- Exam venue.
- Space for signature and thumb impression.
- Space for the signature of the invigilator.
- Some general instructions for the exam.
- Space for pasting the passport sized colour photograph (similar to the uploaded one).
SBI CLERK 2018 Admit Card – Documents Needed
All students are notified that they need to carry their identity proof along with their admit card. As per exam officials, both are mandatory documents. If any of the documents are missing, students will be prohibited from appearing the exams.
- Aadhar Card.
- Driving Licenses.
- Ration Card.
- Passport Size Photograph.