SBI Clerk Result 2018 : State bank of India is going to declare SBI Clerk Result shortly.SBI has released the notification for the recruitment of 8301 (Junior Associates & sale ). State Bank of India is ready to declare the SBI Clerk Result 2017 for Prelims exam in the last week of July on the official website of SBI – sbi.co.in. Higher authority of SBI is going to be conducted the SBI Clerk Prelims 2018 Exam in Last week of May 2018 at various exam centres. After that, competitors will a curiosity to know about the SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2018. Every year a huge number of candidates are participating in SBI Clerk Examination as well as this year many candidates appeared in the exam. We have included the complete procedure to check the State Bank of India Clerk Result 2018 below, candidates are advised to follow the steps to access the SBI Clerk Scorecard 2018 .The result will be declared online in two phases as well. Candidates need to check the official website of SBI. SBI Clerk 2018 exam is conducted by SBI (State Bank of India). Candidates need to clear the entire exam along with a personal interview to get an appointment letter. Results will be declared on merit listing.
SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2018 Important Dates
|SBI Clerk 2018 – Prelimimary||March 2018|
|SBI Clerk Preliminary Result 2018 (Phase I)||April 2018|
|SBI Clerk 2018 – Mains||12th May 2018|
|SBI Clerk Final Result 2018||June 2018|
|SBI Clerk Mains Marks||June 2018|
Candidates on the basis of their ranks in the merit list will be provided with the appointment to the post of Junior Associates and Junior Agricultural Associates. SBI conducts this exam every year to recruit for the post of Clerk across several of its branches in throughout India. It’s a nationalised exam where thousands of candidates participate.
The written exam has two phases, Preliminary Examination and Main Examination. All students appearing for the exam have clear both exams along with a final interview.
How to Check SBI Clerk Result 2018
- All the students need to log in the official website of SBI (website sbi.co.in)
- Click on the direct link of SBI CLERK 2018 result.
- A link will redirect to a new window.
- Students have to login by entering the registration number and candidate’s date of birth.
- After submitting the required details, SBI clerk 2018 result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the result & take print out of Result
- All students are advised, they need to preserve the copy of result till the whole procedure get over.
SBI Clerk 2018 Cut Off
SBI Officials will release the result along with cut off for the year 2017. Cut off will be declared for each exam, each section & for each category.
There will be sectional wise cut off & category wise off score. Cutoffs will be declared on the basis of total no of vacancies, total no of students appeared in the exam & difficulty level. Candidates need to score the minimum marks to get qualified for next level.
SBI Clerk 2018 Merit List
SBI Clerk Result 2018 will be on merit listing. Candidates need to score really high marks to get a call letter in their hand. Final merit or allotment list will be prepared based on the marks obtained in the Mains Examination
Expected Category Wise Cutoff Marks:
- SBI Exam General Cutoff: 131-141
- SBI Exam OBC Cutoff: 127-137
- SBI Exam SC Cutoff Marks: 112-121
- SBI Exam ST Cutoff Marks: 102-112
- Candidates need to clear both the phases IE Objective & descriptive both along with getting clear in the personal interview.
- The merit list of SBI Clerk 2018 will be prepared based on factors such as Number of Candidates appeared for the exam, level of difficulty, reservation norms, no of posts etc.
- The bank will decide the qualifying marks in Main Exam.
- The candidates apart from securing the aggregate qualifying marks should also secure the sectional qualifying to make their place in the merit list.