TS EAMCET Online Application form 2018 – Telangna EAMCET Application from,Notification, EAMCET 2018 Notification, TS EAMCET Exam Pattern 2018 Apply Online @https://eamcet.tsche.ac.in/
TS EAMCET 2018 : JNTU – Hyderabad has released the TS EAMCET 2018 Notification for the academic 2018-2019 year.Eligible candidates can submit their Application form in online via its official website before the closing date.Telangana Engineering & Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) is a state level entrance exam for candidates who are aspiring to get the admission into B.E/B.Tech/B.form/B.Arc and other medical courses in Government & private colleges across the Telangana state.Aspirants must fill their Online Application and pay registration fee through the official website.Here we are providing TS EAMCET 2018 Exam Pattern, Notification,Exam dates,Application form,Eligibility,how to Apply Online and other information given below.
TS EAMCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates are required to fulfill the following eligibility criteria
- Applicant should possess 12th or its equivalent examination from recognized university
- Candidate should have 55% marks for general & 50% for SC/ST candidates
TS EAMCET 2018 Important Dates
|Notification released on||February 2018|
|Availability of Online Application||March 2018|
|Last date for Application submission||March 2018|
|With late fee of Rs.500/-||March 2018|
|With late fee of Rs.2000/-||March 2018|
|With late fee of Rs.5000/-||March 2018|
|With late fee of Rs.5000/-||April 2018|
|With late fee of Rs.10000/-||April 2018|
|Hall Ticket Download||April 2018|
|TS EAMCET 2018 Exam Date||2nd to 5th May 2018|
TS EAMCET 2018 Online Application@eamcet.tsche.ac.in/
The examination authority will provide the Online Application form at their official website as per schedule.So candidate need to fill the TS EAMCET 2018 Online Application form with required information such as candidate name,father name,qualifying examination hall ticket number,course, and other details.But applicant has to pay the examination before submit the application form.
Application Fee for TS EAMCET 2018
Application fee can made through online mode by the credit card/debit card & net banking.
|Engineering (E)||Rs. 350/-|
|Agriculture & Medical (AM)||Rs. 350/-|
|For both E+AM|
How to Apply Online for TS EAMCET 2018
- Visit official website i.e eamcet.tsche.ac.in/
- Choose the “Apply Online ” link
- Pay the application fee
- Then Fill the “EAMCET Online Application 2018“
- Upload images of photo,signature in required format
- Finally Submit the the Application form
- Take print out for future reference
TS EAMCET 2018 Exam Pattern
- TS EAMCET 2018 Exam will be conducted in Online Exam (Computer Based Test).
- Exam will be conducted a total of 160 Objective type questions in 3hours duration.
- Each question carries 1 mark & There is no negative marks for wrong answers.
- Exam will be conducted in three subjects.