TS ECET Online Application form 2018 – TS ECET Application from,Notification, ECET 2018 Notification, Telangana ECET Exam Pattern 2018 Apply Online @http://ecet.tsche.ac.in
TS ECET 2018 : JNTU-Hyderabad has released the Telangana ECET 2018 Notification for the academic 2018-2019 year.Eligible candidates can submit their Application form in online via its official website before the closing date.Telangana state Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS ECET) is a state level entrance exam for candidates who are aspiring to get the admission into B.Tech/B.E/B.Pharm/ courses in Government & private colleges across the Andhra pradesh state.Aspirants must fill their Online Application and pay registration fee through the official website.Here we are providing TS ECET 2018 Exam Pattern, Notification,Exam dates,Application form,Eligibility,how to Apply Online and other information given below.
TS ECET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates are required to fulfill the following eligibility criteria
- Applicant should possess 3year Diploma or its equivalent examination from recognized university
- Candidate should have 45% marks for general & 40% for SC/ST candidates
TS ECET 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Released on||2nd week of February 2018|
|Submission of online application form||3rd week of February 2018|
|Last date to submit application without late fee||4th week of March 2018|
|Last date to submit application with late fee Rs. 1000/-||3rd week of April 2018|
|Last date to submit application without late fee Rs. 5000/-||4th week of April 2018|
|Hall Ticket downloading||Last week of April 2018|
|TS ECET 2018Exam Date||3rd May 2018 (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM)|
AP ECET 2018 Online Application@ecet.tsche.ac.in
The examination authority will provide the Online Application form at their official website as per schedule.So candidate need to fill the TS ECET 2018 Online Application form with required information such as candidate name,father name,qualifying examination hall ticket number,course, and other details.But applicant has to pay the examination before submit the application form.
Application Fee for TS ECET 2018
Application fee of Rs.200/- can made through online mode by the credit card/debit card & net banking.
How to Apply Online for TS ECET 2018
- Visit official website i.e http://ecet.tsche.ac.in
- Choose the “Apply Online ” link
- Pay the application fee
- Then Fill the “ECET Online Application 2018“
- Upload images of photo,signature in required format
- Finally Submit the the Application form
- Take print out for future reference
TS ECET 2018 Exam Pattern
- TS ECET 2018 Exam will be conducted in Online Exam (Computer Based Test).
- Exam will be conducted a total of 200 Objective type questions in 3hours duration.
- Each question carries 1 mark & There is no negative marks for wrong answers.
- Exam will be conducted in three subjects.
|Mathematics||50||Common to all branches|
|Physics||25||Common to all branches|
|Chemistry||25||Common to all branches|
|Engineering (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical/ Electronics & Communications/computer Science/ Chemical/Metallurgical/Mining/Electronics & Instrumentation/ Ceramic Technology/ Bio technology as the case may be)||100||Separate question paper for each branch of Engineering|
|B.Sc. (Mathematics) Stream|