TS ICET Online Application form 2018 – Telangana ICET Application from,Notification, ICET 2018 Notification, TS ICET Exam Pattern 2018 Apply Online @http://tsicet.nic.in/
TS ICET 2018 : Kakatiya University, Warangal has released the TS ICET 2018 Notification for the academic 2018-2019 year.Eligible candidates can submit their Application form in online via its official website before the closing date.Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TSICET) is a state level entrance exam for candidates who are aspiring to get the admission into MBA/MCA courses in Government & private colleges across the Telangana state.Aspirants must fill their Online Application and pay registration fee through the official website.Here we are providing TS ICET 2018 Exam Pattern, Notification,Exam dates,Application form,Eligibility,how to Apply Online and other information given below.
TS ICET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates are required to fulfill the following eligibility criteria
- Applicant should possess any degree or its equivalent examination from recognized university
- Candidate should have 50% marks for general & 40% for SC/ST candidates
TS ICET 2018 Important Dates
|Issue of Notification TS ICET 2018||1st week of February 2018|
|Submission of online application form||1st week of February 2018|
|Last date to submit application without late fee||1st week of March 2018|
|Last date to submit application with late fee of Rs. 500/- + Reg. fee||3rd week of March 2018|
|Correction of online application date||3rd week of March 2018|
|Last date to submit application with late fee of Rs. 2000/- + Reg. fee||4th week of March 2018|
|Last date to submit application with late fee of Rs. 5000/- + Reg. fee||Last week of March 2018|
|Downloading of hall ticket||3rd week of April 2018|
|Last date to submit application with late fee of Rs. 10,000/- + Reg. fee||2nd week of May 2018|
|TS ICET 2018 Exam Date||17th May 2018|
|Declaration of Preliminary key||3rd week of May 2018|
|Last date to accept objection on preliminary key||4th week of May 2018|
|Declaration of Result (Score)||Last week of May 2018|
TS ICET 2018 Online Application@tsicet.nic.in
The examination authority will provide the Online Application form at their official website as per schedule.So candidate need to fill the TS ICET 2018 Online Application form with required information such as candidate name,father name,qualifying examination hall ticket number,course, and other details.But applicant has to pay the examination before submit the application form.
Application Fee for TS ICET 2018
Application fee of Rs.200/- can made through online mode by the credit card/debit card & net banking.
How to Apply Online for TS ICET 2018
- Visit official website i.e http://tsicet.nic.in
- Choose the “Apply Online ” link
- Pay the application fee
- Then Fill the “ICET Online Application 2018“
- Upload images of photo,signature in required format
- Finally Submit the the Application form
- Take print out for future reference
TS ICET 2018 Exam Pattern
- TS ICET 2018 Exam will be conducted in Online Exam (Computer Based Test).
- Exam will be conducted a total of 200 Objective type questions in 3hours duration.
- Each question carries 1 mark & There is no negative marks for wrong answers.
- Exam will be conducted in three subjects.
|Section – A|
|Section – B|
|2.Algebraical & Geometrical||30|
|Section – C|
|2.Business & Computer Terminology||10|