TS PGECET 2018 updates: Here we have some updates regarding the Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET), the registration form will be start in March 2018. Those aspirants who are willing to take admission can apply online.
TS PGECET 2018
Every year this exam is conducted under the University of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) and organised by the University College of Engineering Osmania University successfully. This exam is basically conducted for the post graduation courses including ME/M.Tech/M.Arch/M.Pharmacy etc. The colleges will be allotted on the basis of the merit list declared by the official authorities after the results. Now those aspirants who want to apply can go through the whole article carefully. To get more updates stay tuned with us on our official website, we will be getting back soon.
TS PGECET 2018 Application Form for Post Graduate Courses
Some important details regarding the TS PGECET 2018 Application Form is disused in detail below:
- Online registration form will be accepted for the TS PGECET 2018 and registration will be started in the March 2018.
- The due date for the submission of TS PGECET 2018 Application Form.
- In case if you become late to fill the form then late fee will be applied.
- The details including personal, educational and communication must be filled accurately.
- The documents which need to be upload including scanned photograph and scanned signature must be full filled.
- If you are applying on the basis of Gate Score card then mention it clearly.
- Only online application form will be accepted for TS PGECET 2018 Application Form.
- Take the print out of your application form for the future use.
Application fee and the payment mode of registration fee
- The registration fee for the TS PGECET 2018 Application Form will be Rs. 800/- (general/OBC) and Rs. 400/- for (SC/ST).
- The aspirants can pay their registration fee via online mode (credit card/debit card) or via online net banking.
Eligibility criteria for TS PGECET 2018
- The candidate must be Indian and have the domicile certificate of Andhra Pradesh or Telangana and must satisfied the local or non local needs.
- The candidates must have the bachelor degrees in the specialised streams they want to choose in Masters. The medical degree must be PCI approved and the technical degree must be AICTE approved.
- The eligible candidates must secure 50% (General /OBC) in the entrance exam and 45% (SC/ST).
Tentative dates for the TS PGECET 2018 Application Form
- The registration will be started from the second week of the March 2018.
- Last date to apply for registration first week of May 2018.
- Last form submission with late fee will be last week of May 2018.
- Written exam date will be in first week of June.
How to apply online for the TS PGECET 2018 Application Form
- Firstly clicks on the official website, and then clicks on the option ‘TS PGECET 2018 Application Form online’.
- Now a new page will open, fill all the required details and upload the docs required.
- Now recheck every detail and then submit the online payment.
- Now take the print out of the form for further use.